Vouchers & train ticket discount codes
Train ticket discount codes (voucher codes) are unique references that you can apply to your order for a discount on your order.
How to use a voucher code
All you need to do to use a voucher code is type it into the voucher code box on the payment page:
Click "Apply" and you'll see an updated order total. It's that simple!
- Note that you'll need to be logged into a Loco2 account to use a voucher. (You can sign up for an account if you don't have one.)
- Only one voucher code permitted per order.
- Each promotion contains a limited number of vouchers. Once they're all used up, the voucher code will no longer be valid.
Referral scheme vouchers
- Vouchers are worth £5/€5/$5 and are valid on orders worth a minimum of £10/€10/$10.
- If you refer a person under the scheme, after they make their first purchase you'll receive a voucher valid for six months.
- If you are referred to Loco2 under the scheme, you'll receive a voucher valid for three months.
Voucher code amounts are non-refundable. That means even if you book a fully-refundable ticket, you won't receive the amount of the voucher back. You can refund your tickets via your Loco2 account.
Voucher codes are not reusable.