Submitting a claim for your bus journey
If your bus journey is delayed or cancelled, or you need to cancel your journey due to illness or bereavement, we can file a claim on your behalf.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Am I eligible for compensation?
You can file a claim for the following reasons:
- Delay or cancellation of your bus.
- Illness or hospitalisation of a traveler.
- Bereavement of a close family member.
How to submit a claim
To file a claim for your bus journey, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Your Loco2 order reference.
- Details of the delay or cancellation.
- Doctor or hospital note if you've had to abandon your journey due to illness.
- Copy of a death certificate if you've had to cancel due to bereavement.
- Receipts for any additional expenses incurred.
We'll then contact the carrier on your behalf. Claims generally take 1 - 2 months to be resolved, and we'll keep track of your case and notify you of any developments. All decisions are made by the carrier, not Loco2.
How will my refund be paid
In almost all cases, once the claim has been approved the carrier will send us a credit at the end of the month. Once we've received that, we'll refund your payment card or PayPal account, and send you an email to confirm.