Can I earn or redeem loyalty points?
There are a number of loyalty schemes offered by various rail operators, for example Eurostar's Frequent Traveller, Thalys' TheCard and a range of Bahncards in Germany. Loco2 doesn't support all of these schemes at the moment, but we are working with rail operators to enable these for our users in future.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Deutsche Bahn: BahnCard/BahnBonus
- If you have a BahnCard 25, BahnCard 50 or BahnCard 100, these can be added to your order on Loco2 via the railcards menu. Any bookings made will accrue points. See: Using Railcards for more information.
- Points can be redeemed as discounts against new purchases or via the; BahnBonus homepage.
Eurostar: Frequent Traveller/ Plus Points
- It is not currently possible to earn Eurostar Plus Points during the booking process on Loco2. However, it is possible to claim Eurostar frequent traveller points after booking via the Eurostar site using the "IV" reference number on the bottom of the ticket. Please note, Eurostar Plus Points cannot be claimed for journeys that are part of Deutsche Bahn London Spezial tickets.
- It is not possible to redeem Eurostar Plus points against purchases on Loco2 ot
- Loco2 does not currently allow users to earn points for Thalys TheCard.
- It is not possible to redeem TheCard points against purchases on Loco2.
- Loco2 does not currently allow users to earn points for SNCF Voyageur frequent travellers.
- It is not possible to redeem Voyageur points against purchases on Loco2.